We are now in the process of recruiting experienced nurses to work in our 5-Star Outpatient clinics. You must have relevant and suitable nursing skills and a desire to excel in all that you do.
You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a flexible and positive attitude, and have a desire to provide top quality customer support.
Experience in working in the private sector is an advantage.
We are able to offer you a very competitive salary, contributory pension, life assurance and private healthcare cover.
You will provide a 5* nursing service encompassing day to day patient handling & nursing duties.
The role will primarily involve handling patient, liaising with consultants, obtaining bloods, and all standard day-today nursing requirements, scheduling appointments with consultants and in-house partners.
Shift Patterns: Monday – Friday (AM/PM/Late) – Clinic is open 08:00 – 20:00pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain custody of medicines according to the Lycahealth medicine management policies
- Promote/work within the NMC statutory framework, i.e code of practice, scope of professional practice, and standards for administration of medicines, and standards for Record Keeping.
- ement change by participating in the development of protocols, policies and care pathways.
- Disseminate best clinical practice throughout the facility
- Supervise the delivery of quality nursing care
- Handles complaints by patients, members of the public and staff in accordance with health care policies.
- Ensure that all manual and computer records are accurate and legible in accordance with the NMC code of practice and comply with the standards for record keeping as laid down by the NMC.
- Accurately maintain and monitor clinical information within the facility.
- Ensure competencies in Electronic Patient Records are maintained. All electronic data is kept up to date and valid.
- Report all untoward incidents to operations manager
Skills and Experience:
- Skilled to obtain blood samples from capillary and Intravenously
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, providing the often sensitive and highly emotive information given to patients in a compassionate way.
To receive a full job description and apply for this role – please send your CV and a covering letter Mark Judge – operations manager: Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org