GP Liaison Manager – Orpington:
We are now in the process of recruiting experienced GP Liaison Manager to work in our 5-Star Outpatient Orpington clinic. You must have relevant and GP Liaison skills and a desire to excel in all that you do.
You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a flexible and positive attitude, and have a desire to provide top quality GP liaison support.
Experience in working in the private sector is an advantage.
We are able to offer you a very competitive salary, contributory pension, life assurance and private healthcare cover.
You will be responsible for driving growth in activity and revenue for Lycahealth through GP relationships and referrals. To achieve this, a particular emphasis is placed on building strong links with GPs throughout South East London and other potential referrers. This role will be a combination of field and office based. Your core activity will be field based visiting GP practices, although your office base will be at our Orpington facility, Crayfields Business Park.
You will need proven experience of targeting and selling a service proposition to diverse audiences within a competitive marketplace, and specifically increasing GP referrals. You have a track record of successful account and relationship management, and have a sound understanding of the current healthcare market and its challenges. It is your personal qualities that set you apart – from your excellent communication and presentation skills, to your commitment to delivering on your promises.
Shift Patterns: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 18:00pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a schedule of meetings with target GP practice staff including GPs, practice managers and medical secretaries to promote LycaHealth consultants and services. This includes regular appointments, follow ups and consultant lunch time educational sessions.
- Identify and monitor key customers/stakeholder
- Account manage, and plan effective use of time accordingly.
- Be responsible for growing the business through the increase of GP referrals.
- Key link between GP practices and Lycahealth.
- Maintain and grow GP education event numbers through robust GP relationships
- To work closely with the Digital Marketing executive, to prepare and plan the GP educational events and deal with all follow up activities to include event promotion and interest.
- Be innovative in providing solutions for GPs to build loyalty to our brand and services
- Br pro-active in your approach to working in a ‘start up’
- Engage in marketing and business development opportunities.
- Continually research and understand the healthcare market within your identified territory, know our competition, identify potential/emerging opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven selling skills essential – preferably within a healthcare environment
- Previous customer relationship building experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Degree educated with strategic and tactical marketing experience gained in healthcare, medical device/pharmaceuticals or consumer service sectors
- Strong project management skills and verbal/written communication skills
- Experience of working with creative teams and marketing collateral creation
- Experience in business development
- Good digital marketing experience – understanding of good briefing techniques
- Experience of working with clinical consultants and GP’s advantageous
- A proactive, enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative without supervision, essential
- Strong prioritisation and time-management skills
- Attend and host networking events involving target healthcare professionals
- Liaison with consultants to build a knowledge base with them of services offered
- Development of collateral to support marketing and sales functions
- Management of own projects, workloads and timelines
- Identification of commercial opportunities in the region, using GPs as your ‘eyes and ears’
- Good numerical and analytical ability
- Ability to influence diverse sets of audiences
- Results driven and proactive
To receive a full job description and apply for this role – please send your CV and a covering letter to Jeffrey Mantey – Head of Corporate Business: Jeffrey.email@example.com